15 The Most Important Tips On How To Not Get Doxxed, Also Check Operational Security Category For More Advanced Tips.
1. Search yourself up. Use every link possible to find information about yourself. You can use varying degrees of information in each link, depending on how anonymous you want to remain. if you find information on yourself that
is accurate, figure out how to change it immediately.
2. Social media. Having any form of social media (facebook, twitter, reddit, tiktok, instagram etc.) that is linked to your personal life is a bad idea. If you are serious about not getting doxed, you will delete everything linked to your personal life.
If you decide to keep it wich we do not recommend, there will be tips down below on how to avoid getting doxed with them.
3. Don't be a dumbass. Giving out personal information is the way to get caught. If someone asks for it, tell them to shove it and move along.
4. Use common usernames and don't repeat usernames. This makes it harder to gather all of your information and makes the doxer use multiple tools to find you.
5. Never connect usernames to gamertags and vice versa. One real life example is of anon "nerdo" who was caught because the police were able to connect his gamertag to him and then connect him to #oppaypal.
6. If you are truly serious about operational security check operational security category if you are paranoid, considering full harddrive encryptions incase shits hits the fan. Study up also on encryption methos that protects your incoming and outgoing trafics from your computure into
the worldwide web. As a side note, the most vulnerable part of any connection is at the local level.
7. Never send pictures including exifdata a tool to remove exif data from your pictures can be found here mat.boum.org
8. Before ordering something online, check the company on sites like trustpilot.com. If you are ordering from a site, which is false they could use your credit card against you. If they have your credit card info, they can get access to alot of information about you.
9. Search up your SSN in quotes to see if it's leaked.
10. Remember also to hide your ip address. We recommend Mullvad VPN or Tor, Orbot Or I2P for Android.
11. Call your mobile carrier and tell them not to post your number on sites like whitepages.
12. If you can't delete a account, then change the name, picture, info and everything else about that account.
13. Search your own name at sites like pipl.com to check what there is possible to find about you online. This can also help you, to see which accounts you need to delete.
14. Don't click on random links. If you do, you could be getting malware that reveal your personal information, give your ip away and countless other things, like leaking your browserfingerprint that can include your exact GPU model for example.
15. Don't be a skid aka make enemies. If you dont make enemies you wont get doxed